This document contains the principles that govern the processing of personal data in Task Manager, which is developed by NET service solution, s.r.o.
Data that is given to us by you
The app processes the following personal data about end customers: names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, location data of the devices used by customers.
How we use your informationPersonal data are processed in order to plan the activities of the technicians using this application. Personal data is not shared with third parties in any way.
What user rights the app requires
- The app requires calendar access to add scheduled events from the ISPadmin information system.
- The app requires camera access to take photos which could be uploaded to routers or clients in ISPadmin information system.
- The app requires access to your location to display it on the map or to show the distance and direction to routers.
- The app requires motion usage access to show direction to routers.
- The app requires Photo Library access to store camera photos and also to be able to upload selected photos to routers or clients in ISPadmin information system.
NET service solution, s.r.o. reserves the right to change this document at any time. Information about the last document update is shown below. If you have any questions, please contact us:
NET service solution, s.r.o.
787 01 Šumperk
+420 588 887 778
Last update 20.4.2020